Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What do you think of this as an engagement ring.?

Query by no_name22: What do you assume of this as an engagement ring.?
Ask you all before about a set of rings and no one particular genuinely liked them. Not even my mom, LOL. So heres the new ones what do you all believe?
Dont head the cost I am heading to get a diamond set in later on. But I love the setting, complimented with the band simular in the link beneath it.

Sincere viewpoint I know I will get them LOL.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Special-White-Sapphire-Solitaire-Silver-SP-Ring-Dimensions-9_W0QQitemZ330391768910QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Womens_Jewellery?hash=item4cece24f4e

http://www.newoutlet.com/sterling-silver-925-cz-eternity-band-wedding ceremony-ring-r109.htm
We have gone collectively, but given that he is in the military and fifty percent way across the planet it is sort of tough to shop together. We are a extremely non traditional couple, but this performs for us. :) Apperciate the input Preserve the feedback comming. :)
Price of the ring is not what matters it is about what it symbolized. The unbroken link of eternal enjoy, he could give me a ring that is produced of a rubbish bag twist tie I would nonetheless marry him. I have in no way been stuck on substance issues and I in no way will. I entend on displaying the photos to a jewelery designer and have them to make then final piece.


Greatest remedy:

Remedy by Jess.
various, a bit showy for my tastes personally. but it does look neat and authentic



What do you assume? Reply below!

No comments:

Post a Comment