Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What do you think of my engagement ring?

Query by : What do you assume of my engagement ring?
Very good early morning this is my very first query on yahoo solutions! I just obtained engaged this morning!!! My fiance, doesn't have a ring since he would like me to pick one particular for myself. Have been heading out tomorrow on black friday to get my engagement ring, marriage ceremony and his wedding ring! His price range is $ 2500 for all 3. I am instead partial to the "princess" minimize diamond.


one: http://www.kay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplayEnlargeView?langId=-one&storeId=10101&catalogId=10001&imgDir=1612&partNumber=161247200&imageAttributes=accurate&principal=correct


Best solution:

Answer by Krys Blah
I like it, its straightforward nevertheless stylish. extremely rather.



Add your own reply in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment