Wednesday, April 27, 2011

How long does it take to make a sterling silver ring?

Question by CC nine/24/11 Bride: How prolonged does it consider to make a sterling silver ring?
sorry i really don't know what class to put this in.

I ordered a sterling silver wedding band for my husband-to-be. It expense $ 269. I spoke to the man who is creating the ring on the phone twice.

I paid for the ring on Saturday. Yesterday (monday) he known as me to affirm the size of the ring and he wanted to know what inscription I would like. I gave him the details.

Today (tuesday) I get an electronic mail saying the ring is finished and is by now delivered. This surprises me because I believed producing a ring ..handmade..would take some time..more than a day. I am asking yourself if this ring is fake..not really sterling silver...or if this is typical?

Any person know? many thanks
I looked on youtube..and this a single organization offers guidelines on how to make a sterling silver rings and it seems to be like a lengthy method. 117 measures to make the ring.


Very best remedy:

Solution by Queen of Beer
Sorry, it seems like a scam. I would in no way order jewellery unless of course I could see it and touch it very first.



What do you consider? Reply below!

No comments:

Post a Comment