Friday, April 29, 2011

Is rhodium-plated white gold toxic?

Question by asdfasdfman: Is rhodium-plated white gold toxic?
Hello,
I bought my spouse a white gold wedding band w/ very small diamonds from Kay Jewelers (I am upset w/ myself because I was getting inexpensive). With our two-12 months anniversary coming up, I'm considering I need to get her a platinum ring because I'm worried that the rhodium on and the nickel in the white gold ring (which is turning brownish...) are poisonous to her. The money's not an concern, simply because it's my wife's well being. Would switching to platinum (which is her engagement ring metal) be any better?

Thank you! I value your help for my wifey :-)


Finest reply:

Answer by monen_A
Gold is the least poisonous of any jewellery and silver is 2nd best. You cannot do far better than gold.



Include your personal reply in the feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment