Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Q&A: Do you think this engagement ring will look okay with a plain yellow gold wedding band?

Question by Brittany: Do you believe this engagement ring will look okay with a plain yellow gold wedding ceremony band?
I dont like the a single it comes as a set with lead to thats just as well numerous diamonds!


https://www.kay.com/webapp/wcs/retailers/servlet/product1%7C10101%7C10001%7C-1%7C940125913%7C15051%7C15051.15057.15107
white gold is fairly but its just dont for me. we are usin my mothers and fathers wedding bands they have been passed down startin with my grandfather and my grandmother and i want to hold them in the family and they are gold [not white gold]


Finest reply:

Answer by My thumb is bigger than yours
I like the 1 it arrives with, but I think it will appear okay with a plain band as properly.



Add your own reply in the feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment