Thursday, April 28, 2011

White & Yellow Gold Ring Problem?

Query by hollya707: White & Yellow Gold Ring Issue?
Anytime I wear my white or yellow gold rings It seems like the joints in my Fingers harm actually bad, like virtually get stiff. Does anyone know why this is? I doesn't seems so undesirable with Sterling silver but every time I wear my wedding band my knucles hurt and seem to be to swell a minor. Any one particular have any suggestions why this may well be taking place ?

Many thanks
There not tight at all if anything maybe a minor loose
and its not just 1 finger or a single ring it just looks like any gold ring if I wear them a lot more than a couple hours that's when my fingers start obtaining stiff of hurting


Very best remedy:

Solution by To The Batpoles
it's also small for your finger



Know better? Depart your individual remedy in the feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment