Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Q&A: If you put a Cubic Zirconia and a Diamond side by side, could you tell the difference?

Query by Karen B: If you place a Cubic Zirconia and a Diamond aspect by aspect, could you inform the difference?
I need a wedding ceremony band to go with my new white gold one/3 ct diamond and sapphire engagement ring. I needed a thing flashier than a standard gold marriage ceremony band to go with it, but we really don't have a good deal of $ $ for my vanity appropriate not... I was contemplating something with CZ stones like this: http://overstockjeweler.com/tijeinpadicz.html
So would you be capable to clearly tell the big difference with the stones aspect by side on my finger?


Finest answer:

Remedy by Deanri
Most people would not be in a position to inform the big difference until you advised them but if you truly want to know, go to a shop and attempt on CZ rings following to yours and test it out.



Know greater? Leave your very own remedy in the responses!

No comments:

Post a Comment