Friday, April 29, 2011

Did the jewler swap my diamond(s)???!!! please answer asap im reely worried!?


Question by CHICANO: Did the jewler swap my diamond(s)???!!! please answer asap im reely worried!?
So I got a 14 karrat gold wedding band and the diamonds are vvs clarity. I went to this small jeweler shop in the middle of the mall and they just sell gold they don't have a name or anything for the shop they just repair and sell valuable metals anyways I brought my ring there to get it resized and it took them 45 minutes.. it seems as it turned out good but there were two guys in the shop and one guy said to the other guy if he checked the diamonds.(in front of me) . It seemed a little strange because I thought what do the diamonds have to do with resizing? I was thinking maybe they were just making sure none of them fell out during the resizing but it seemed really strange so I went home and for the first time I used this ultraviolet light I had and just shined it on the diamonds and one stood out from the other to look more bluish under the light so I asked to see my mothers diamond rings and all of them seemed as if some were blue under the uv light? Am I over exaderating or did they switch some of my diamonds please give me some info I'm really scared that they might have?? I'm going to kays tomaro to check it out but I can't go to sleep because of this any guidance or help would be very much appreciated Thankyou so much and by the way I just got the ring yesterday and got it resized from that place I found in the mall today..


Best answer:

Answer by nick
If a ring is damaged from say zales or kay jewelers, they usually have to send your ring away to repair and replace the diamonds. Those big name chain diamond stores don't even replace diamonds in-house. So I would expect it would be quite difficult for a no name jewelery store to swap your diamonds that quick without you knowing. I think you will be just fine.



Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment