Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Kay Jeweler's messed up my fiance's wedding band and?

Question by ♥Mommy to 2 year aged Jacob♥: Kay Jeweler's messed up my fiance's wedding band and?
gave him a woman's as an alternative of the man's. Since it's previous the 90day policy they have a bougus policy that I can exchange it for double the credit score.....

He's happy with the ring, but I am mad they messed up and won't bend the guidelines to resolve the problem. Really should I just hold the ring he has (it's almost certainly like two mm instead of three or mm) or should I just find another appropriate ring? We get married seven-14-07.

And guys...do you suppose he's Actually content or just putting up a front?
I didnt see the dilemma until I had them equally out for inspection. I just set his way with mine right up until it was time for them to go to the shop for inspection.
Not to point out when I asked them at the inspection about the mm dimensions they said "no it is the men ring" when if you search online it is definatly not. The guys ring is thicker.


Very best answer:

Answer by Kads
Get a new ring.



Add your very own remedy in the feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment