Thursday, April 28, 2011

Engagement ring contest?

Query by SeaShells: Engagement ring contest?
I don't recognize the competition that some females have... My first engagement ring & wedding ceremony band with each other ended up one/2 carat. My center stone was about one/5 carat-- very small. But that didn't matter to me. On our very first anniversary, my husband totally shocked me with a a single carrat ring which I Really like & would in no way trade in. But I know a good deal of school-age women obtaining engaged and they all act like it's a contest or like "mine is larger than yours!" or "Mine is a flawless diamond. Yours is from Kay... Eww!" Why?!


Best solution:

Solution by zeureeka
What they notify you in center college is genuine: some people just have to uncover a way to make themselves experience greater due to the fact they're so insecure. What they leave out is that several folks never outgrow that.

Be glad you're not one of them.



Know much better? Depart your very own solution in the remarks!

No comments:

Post a Comment