Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What is an appropriate anniversary gift for a man?

Question by Mark S: What is an suitable anniversary present for a guy?
My wife and I acquired married 6 months ago but are celebrating our 1st 12 months as a couple subsequent week. Currently being male purchasing for her is effortless and I went to Jared (Zales was too expensive and I really don't like the supervisor at the Kay by me) and because of to my good luck with the keep walked out a content camper with a ruby ring for my spouse.

The dilemma is she is aware I'm purchasing (I'm employing a partially cashed paycheck so its untraceable (curse you joint financial institution account) and I really don't know what to notify her for anything at all. Significantly only issue I want is an item as well pricey, a CD and a book. I'm not even joking like $ 25 in things. Any tips on what to notify her, as she is aggrivated with me telling her nothing (I purchased all but 1 CD I wanted with some tax money and all but a single book, I'm a CD/Guide/Video game nerd).

Also useful suggestions only, and I put on each a wedding ceremony ring and an engagement ring (now on the right hand due to the fact if you do it the stacking way ladies do, it seems stupid and makes bending my ring finger hard). I'd be prepared to get one more ring but it would have to go on my index finger.

Ultimately I do not want any lectures on how speedily I got married or any of that garbage, we're grown ups and received wedding ceremony counseling 1st, and did anything proper, just at our individual pace.


Best solution:

Solution by Big Dick McGee
A gift card would be good. Then you can use it for no matter what you want.



Give your answer to this query below!

No comments:

Post a Comment