Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Q&A: Can someone please help me with my ring sizes?

Question by Callie: Can a person please aid me with my ring measurements?
I had a dimensions 5 engagement ring (handed down from the family), but my fiance decided to buy me a new set when we went purchasing for our marriage ceremony bands. The issue is, the dimension 5 I had was as well little with the two bands, and the dimensions rings I ordered were a five-one/2. Now with the two rings on at a five-one/two they look to massive.

Would it be well worth attempting the five-one/4 or really should I go again to the five? Will the 5-one/four suit noticeably snugger than the five-one/2 but also nautically bigger than the five?

I have by no means had so a lot hassle with ring measurements in my life. Each and every time I get my rings again they don't appear to be the dimensions I initially attempted in the keep. Has any person had problems with sizing rings at Kay's just before?


Greatest reply:

Answer by tree_frog_woman
Go into the jewelery keep and they will measure your size. I have never had issues w/ Kay.



What do you assume? Solution beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment