Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Help! My husband got me a very extravagant anniversary present?

Query by Maggie M: Aid! My husband acquired me a really extravagant anniversary existing?
Its a diamond marriage ceremony band. Quite pricey due to the fact I had to have it insured. The issue is i really feel guilty that he would devote so considerably on just me! I misplaced my wedding ceremony band five minutes prior to we got married and we could pay for another ring for me so I have been wearing a CZ. I didn't mind it at all. Now he acquired me a beautiful ring and although I am grateful and enjoy that he did i sense guilty!. We could have taken a household getaway with the cash or saved it. We are undertaking ok financially right now (..payments are paid..food on the table) but I experience its also extravagant. WHat do I do? I really don't want to harm his emotions but I experience bad having a thing so costly .


Finest solution:

Reply by ♥Invisible Pink Unicorn♥
Simply look at him and say thank you!

He clearly thinks your worth it



Give your reply to this issue under!

No comments:

Post a Comment