Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Q&A: How thin is too thin to engrave?

Query by Deanrijo: How thin is too skinny to engrave?
We obtained our wedding rings and I have been looking into what we want to engrave on them. Properly, then we received to questioning if my band is as well thin to engrave. I know they can engrave pretty tiny, but how tiny? I have posted a hyperlink to a ring that is a comparable width as mine, it really is not mine, but it is the same width. Can everyone support?

http://www.kay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product1%7C10101%7C10001%7C-one%7C940104728%7C15051%7C15051.15058.15111
I am not getting anything lengthy engraved on it, just a limited phrase, possibly 4 or five brief phrases.


Greatest answer:

Solution by Queen Pippin
I guess technically you could engrave some thing on it. You'd probably have to get somebody who's each very good with engraving and is used to engraving on thin rings. Great luck with your marriage.



Know much better? Leave your personal answer in the feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment