Friday, April 29, 2011

Where can I get weddings bands for no more than $50 apiece?

Issue by runningmeg82: In which can I get weddings bands for no more than apiece?
My fiance and I had a rather poor encounter these days as we searched for wedding ceremony bands... we attempted bon ton, JC Penny, Boscovs, and Kay Jewelers but none of them have something a lot less than 14k gold bands. Nicely, certainly with our price variety, we cannot afford that. There were some rather snotty men and women and I essentially ended up feeling like crap by the stop of the day for not getting a ring really worth hundreds of dollars.

Anyway, does any person know wherever I could get rings on-line in this cost array? We do not want anything fancy, just gold bands. Many thanks for any assist- I am no jewelry expert.
Thank you guys so much for your ideas. I am feeling greater about this previously. My fiance and I will head out to wally world or kmart tomorrow. :)


Finest reply:

Solution by ♥Kerri♥
hmmmmmm



What do you think? Reply under!

No comments:

Post a Comment