Thursday, April 28, 2011

wedding proposal help?

Query by Jeff: marriage ceremony proposal support?
Well... I got permission from her mothers and fathers to marry her. her mom cried and her dad purchased me a drink. We're leaving for Disney Land the day after Christmas. I'm proposing in front of Cinderella's castle because she's my princess and often will be! I haven't gotten the ring however. I'm heading out of town about 10:00. She thinks it's for "school" stuff. I'm searching for her engagement ring. I have about $ one,000 on me. Here's what I want to know. Should I go to a neighborhood store or to a large keep like Kay or Jared's? I'm also thinking of a ring a thing like this. http://www.top secret-diamond.com/photographs/dia...
what do you all consider? I know she'll say yes, considering that she told me she would if I asked her. But I informed her I really don't wanna get married till I'm by means of with school. But I by no means explained something about finding engaged. ) anywhoo... assist me out make sure you! also, Desire ME LUCK! (and if you can think of a area better than the castle, make sure you tell me, I've never been before)
sry incorrect ring. right here it is. http://www.solution-diamond.com/images/diamond-engagement-ring.jpg


Very best answer:

Reply by Katy B
OMG, that ring is beautiful! Great luck, I think you've acquired it in the bag!



What do you believe? Remedy below!

No comments:

Post a Comment