Tuesday, April 26, 2011

cubicjemelry.com vs. ziamond.com?

Query by MAMA2BE??: cubicjemelry.com vs. ziamond.com?
I not too long ago lost my authentic marriage ceremony band and engagement set. The insurance plan deductible it also large ($ 1K) for me to pay so I am thinking about opting for a CZ set. I don't want hsn or qvc so although exploring I came across cubicjewelry.com and ziamond.com. Has anyone at any time in fact observed a ring from either of these web sites? If so what is your suggestion? Can you give me advice, other sites and so forth...I look forward to hearing your responses!!

Significant answers only please.


Finest answer:

Remedy by Sharon
I just went on to the Ziamond.com. Their stuff is stunning. I would go for it, just make sure the ring by itself is at minimum real gold or sterling silver. Check out looking for evaluation internet site as well. attempt impression.com. Just form in the business and see if they have any critiques from prior customers.



Give your answer to this question beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment