Friday, April 29, 2011

Can someone let me know how to find out if I have a gold allergy. My finger blisters whenever I wear my bands.

Question by RadzBrizee: Can somebody let me know how to locate out if I have a gold allergy. My finger blisters every time I put on my bands.
We obtained our Bridalset in oct 2005 and I wore the engagement ring for 6 mos. w/o any problems. Shortly following the marriage ceremony band was positioned on my finger...I guess the mixture of them the two on, triggered some type of reaction. I know for a actuality that they are true 14 kt. rings. They ended up obtained at Kay's Jewlers. I guess I never oticed in the past b/c I had constantly worn silver jewellery. Only b/c silver is so a lot a lot more cheap than gold. I would by no means put on imitaton gold jewellery..just simply because. Can someone w/ very same or related dilemma allow me know what to do?


Greatest solution:

Reply by ♠ pita ♠
Do you eliminate your rings while washing dishes or your hands? You could be creating some thing of a reaction to soap accumulation and dampness.



What do you feel? Answer beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment