Thursday, April 28, 2011

please find me a pinky ring?

Query by oddball: please find me a pinky ring?
i dont know wherever to appear to uncover a pinky ring and i dont know my dimension
my "wedding ceremony ring finger" is about a six or 7 depending on the keep ( i dont know if that will help but i hope it does). so please discover me a pinky ring if you can. i dont have anything at all particular in head so decide on any kinda design. and i dont want it to turn my finger any colour and i want it to final a extended prolonged time, so maybe sterling silver or white gold. thanks


Best remedy:

Solution by Bella
http://www.google.com/goods?q=pinky+ring&rls=com.microsoft:*:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7DACA&um=1&ie=UTF-eight&ei=srLPSajgBJT0nQelgKHdCQ&sa=X&oi=item_result_group&resnum=eight&ct=title



Know greater? Leave your very own reply in the feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment