Tuesday, April 26, 2011

14k. 1/5 carat diamond cheap?

Question by Dotun: 14k. 1/5 carat diamond inexpensive?
I want to buy this engagment ring for my girlfriend. does anyone out there assume im cheap!!!! her mothers and fathers dont use marriage ceremony rings and her sister and brother the two are married and just have bans. They are apostolic Christians but my gf isnt. We reviewed it and she already mentioned she didnt a ring to marry or a crazy high-priced ring cuz we nevertheless to spend for the wedding ceremony, reception, honeymoon. The ring i want to get is classic and beautiful. A ring definitely doesnt make a marriage! If u assume that then u are possibly divorced and acquired married for the wrong resons!

https://www.kay.com/webapp/wcs/retailers/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-one&storeId=10101&catalogId=10001&productId=161247705&topCatId=


Best solution:

Solution by Elle
Ummm, why are you asking? You look to already know what you think and I doubt the viewpoint of anonymous ideal strangers will sway you considerably. I feel it seems wonderful. I'd suggest perhaps going up a bit to a one/four carat, but it really is genuinely none of my company. I feel you will the two be content with whatever ring you choose. Greatest wishes!



What do you believe? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment