Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Q&A: Am I the only woman who thinks this is crazy?

Question by lilylady20: Am I the only female who thinks this is crazy?
To shell out $ three,000 or a lot more on an engagement ring! I've heard it really is supposed to be equivalent to 3 months of the man's wage! This girl I know at work just was proposed to by her boyfriend, she was telling us about it, but she instructed him "No, come back when the ring's bigger". I was SHOCKED that individuals truly do things like that! I couldn't believe it. I experience so poor for the man! But seriously, am I the only one that could care much less of the dimension/lower/coloration/shape/whichever of the ring? I suggest, I'll confess, I want a ring, primarily due to the fact I'm a very classic particular person. Does it have to be a diamond? It would be good. Does it have to be enormous? NO WAY. I'd be so thrilled with a sterling silver ring with a quite minor cubic zirconia that sparkles on it. (I can't assist it, I want it to sparkle :P) Why shell out that much money on a small minor piece of jewellery when you could put it towards a vehicle, a home, the wedding ceremony, or far better nevertheless the HONEYMOON! What do you all feel? Am I nuts?
I really don't "hate on" folks who make far more funds than I do - certainly very good for them. But even then - if they have $ ten,000 to shell out on a piece of jewelry (practically nothing much more, simply because income doesn't buy sentiment) then wouldn't that cash be greater put in donating to some charity or other? Humane societies, cancer research, children's money, whichever cause you like. It just appears like a giant waste.


Greatest solution:

Answer by notani
I agree, the that means of the ring would imply so significantly more to me that the price tag of it.



Give your answer to this query beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment