Monday, April 25, 2011

Is this a good ring for a wedding band?

Query by I_luv_sr8889: Is this a very good ring for a marriage ceremony band?
I don't know anything at all about jewellery, so that's why I'm asking. It is the Diamond Embrace Ring. Here's the description of it. :

It's hand crafted in sterling silver. It is two bands One is shimmering in silver, one plated in 24K gold. Two pav'e "ribbons" embrace the double bands every single glittering with 2 authentic diamonds. The last touch- your names engraved on the within!
It's only $ a hundred. So, I guess it's not all genuine? I have no clue about jewelry, but I was pondering of finding it for my marriage ceremony band considering that I'm finding married quickly. Just allow me know if it will turn my hand colours. That's truly the principal point I want to know. Thank you!


Finest reply:

Answer by S
i just looked at the ring online and it is very quite.
is the silver sterling silver?? if so that could tarnish but you can polish it. the 24k gold plated should not wear off but could turn more golden over time.
if you have the funds you may want to spend a tiny more and glimpse about for14k gold or sterling silver and 14k then you can't go incorrect
congrats



Know greater? Depart your personal solution in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment