Thursday, April 28, 2011

Do you think this ring was a good deal?

Question by єναη αη∂ ℓуяα'ѕ мσм: Do you feel this ring was a good deal?
I not long ago had to return a ring to Kay jewelers simply because the middle diamond had a huge flaw in it. (My husband needed to upgrade my ring for our two 12 months anniversary. We're pretty youthful and he couldn't get me the ring he desired when we received married. I was 18, and he was twenty.)

I picked the setting out at Jared and the middle stone to go with it. It's IGI certified, .64 carats H color, SI1 clarity. The setting is 14k white gold with 2 pink sapphiresand eight tiny diamonds. Complete expense was 2500. (Much less than the unique one he picked out that we returned, but we have a child on the way and I didn't want to break the financial institution)

The band is the authentic a single from my wedding and didn't come with it.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/ebilfish/newring.png
I definitely did NOT go with the 2 month salary rule, lol. That rock would have been as well big! =P With the original ring, we had a 1500 dollar trade in, so we nevertheless ended up having to pay 2500, simply because the other ring was 4000ish. This way, I get to maintain my unique ring, AND the new one particular, lol. The sentimental price of the original one was also much for me to part with anyway.


Very best solution:

Answer by sbux Barista
Rule of wedding ring purchasing- ought to charge the groom two two month salary. so.. four pay out periods. examine the value to that



What do you think? Solution below!

No comments:

Post a Comment