Monday, April 25, 2011

Ring guard/enhancer as wedding band?

Issue by nova_queen_28: Ring guard/enhancer as wedding ceremony band?
Two-aspect question

Part I: my engagement ring is 14k white gold. Could I have sterling silver or platinum guard/enhancer or should I stick with 14k white gold?

Aspect II:
Logistically, throughout the wedding ceremony ceremony, how does the ring offering perform if I have a guard/enhancer as my marriage ceremony band? The position of the guard/enhancer is to have the engagement ring following to or in-between it, but you are not intended to use the engagement ring on your left hand at the ceremony.
Do I have him just place on the guard/enhancer and add the engagement ring appropriate soon after the ceremony?
Or really should I have the engagement ring be by now setup with the guard/enhancer so he puts the two (or 3) on me when we say our vows?
What's the appropriate way to do it?
FYI - I haven't picked a guard or enhancer yet but I truly like the search.
Some are one particular band, some are two that are meant to surround the ring. As portion I indicates, I'm locating ones I really like in silver and platinum, not white gold.
And I am finding fake stones are soooo significantly more inexpensive than actual diamonds :)


Finest answer:

Reply by julie s
for the 2nd aspect of your question, i would go with your idea of obtaining him place all on your finger at the very same time...

i cant remedy the first query as i dont know the reply....



What do you feel? Solution under!

No comments:

Post a Comment