Monday, April 25, 2011

Q&A: 5.5 months to go and no ring. What to do?

Question by Miranda T: 5.5 months to go and no ring. What to do?
When we got engaged, there was any big proposal, we just made the decision to get married. I am obtaining all set to get our engagement photos completed (to deliver out with the invitations) and I have no engagement ring. Prior to, I told him we'd be troubled about it later.Effectively its later on and I've decided I don't genuinely want a ring. Not proper now anyway. I'd instead put the income into our wedding fairly than a piece of jewellery I know I won't put on considerably following the wedding ceremony. I want to get a "place-holder" ring. A thing sterling silver with a cz or a thing for the pictures. Is is unusual to get a ring and use it as that if its not technically an engagement ring?
I want a ring, I'm just really... clumsy. I was engaged the moment before and I don't know how several instances I minimize myself will my ring, or tear a shirt with it or some thing. It wasn't a bad ring, I'm just tough I guess. Also (not kidding) 3 generations on my mom's aspect have all misplaced their diamond at one particular level of an additional. Some a lot more than the moment.
So I want the ring, but I am also the "I want a basic, silver band" sort woman. So I'd put on it for occasions, but in any other case it would just be my band. I just want my pictures to appear quite.


Best answer:

Remedy by Ashera
A ring is what you make of it. It really is the which means behind the ring and that you use it that is critical, not the value of the ring.



Add your individual solution in the feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment