Thursday, April 28, 2011

My friend is getting married but I am not sure whether to agree to witness the wedding?

Query by enjoy: My pal is finding married but I am not confident whether to concur to witness the marriage ceremony?
My husband and I are very best friends with an amazing man. I really like him to death as a brother. Nicely, he has been miserably single for the final five months. His fiance (who has a two and fifty percent yr old small boy) broke up with him and refused him speak to with her son (Not his) who calls him dad.That was a sad story. Effectively, about two weeks back she known as his sister up, desired to deliver the son more than for a pay a visit to but didn't want my pal (further referred to as Mike) to be there. Nicely my pals sister explained that she would not tell Mike to depart. The ex (further refered to as Ashley) nevertheless came above and ended up obtaining again with each other. Nicely now all is good for about a week till Mike announces to my husband and I that he and Ashley are getting married December 10th. He then goes to Kay's buys her a fifty percent carat diamond ring. They go to a concept park with us for a day and in the course of that day they are both furious with every single other or all over each other. To the position that it helps make me and my husband unpleasant. She compensated for practically nothing and demanded allot of items. She acquired mad at him for having a beer, and so on. and so forth. and many others. I also saw a side of my buddy that I had never ever witnessed ahead of. He obtained offened at the minimum minor factor. Then, after we obtained back again, he dropped an additional bomb on us. They were getting married in two weeks at the courthouse and they need to have us to witness. Now her family strongly disapproves and his has experimented with to talk him out of it but with no sucess. His family is so concerned that I wonder why they wouldnt be the witness. So, with this so messed up I should wonder if me and my husband should help my buddy because this is his choice to make, or if we shouldn't.Allow me add they have dated for two and one/2 years on and off breaking up for 5 times.


Best reply:

Remedy by Oliver's mummy :-)
I think you need to have to go with your close friends wishes he is large plenty of to make his own blunders but at the exact same time let him know you arent content and you feel he is making a massive mistake.



Know far better? Leave your very own remedy in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment