Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Engraving his wedding band...?

Query by Mom to a single cute boy!: Engraving his wedding ceremony band...?
I really don't know a lot about getting a ring engraved (on the within i'm guessing, appropriate?)
So i do not know the cost or how several letters can be on it.
I'm Pondering about doing it to my fiance's marriage ceremony band.
He ideas on spinning his ring in his spare time (dork! but i am ok with it) He stated he'll probaly drop it over and over once more.
So based on cost, i may well engrave it.
everyone know how a lot it expenses? or about how a lot of letters can be engraved?
it really is heading to be something basic like: http://www.kay.com/webapp/wcs/shops/servlet/product1|10101|10001|-1|24066140599|15051|15051.15058.15114
Also, any tips what I really should engrave? I was pondering "How several spins?"
I do not feel it of a joke or nearly anything but he instructed me he will maintain on making an attempt to wager his "score" of spinning. I roll my eyes of course. and given that we are heading with a plan less costly band, i guess i want him to know its "ok" to spin.


Greatest reply:

Solution by Greyhound Mama
I'd recommend chatting to your jeweler when you go to look at rings. A whole lot of what you can and cannot do will depend on the dimension, fashion and kind of metal.

Please do not make a joke of this and waste time by placing "How numerous spins?" on the inside of of the band. Most engravings would be the marriage ceremony date or your names.



Add your personal answer in the feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment