Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Q&A: do you think my girlfriend would like this?

Query by Bug: do you think my girlfriend would like this?
Me and my girlfriend have been dating for 3 years and final night she proposed to me!! (sure ended up gay) and it was the best feeling at any time she gave me a beautiful ring but I want to get her an egagement ring as properly would that be alright? I wasnt positive if it would be ok for us the two to get eachother a single. Anyway we would be making the trip to California (hopefully) to get married following summer, but her birthday is in November and I wanted to get her this ring and she would probally be wearing it for her wedding ring to I know its not a classic marriage ceremony ring but hey were not a classic few but heres the ring 1 do you believe she would like is she doesnt use a lot jewellery so would this be to flashy

http://www.kay.com/webapp/wcs/shops/servlet/product1%7C10101%7C10001%7C-1%7C490914708%7C15053%7C15053.15077.1524


Greatest answer:

Answer by Mariah B
1st of all Congratz,
2nd you can nevertheless get her a ring so what if its no traditional it your life. if she doesn't like flashy things just get something straightforward
hopes this assist congratz agin could you both reside long and happy lifes jointly.



Give your solution to this query below!

No comments:

Post a Comment