Friday, April 29, 2011

It's become obvious that engagement isn't what he wants - any advice?

Issue by Dexter goes rawr: It is become apparent that engagement is not what he needs - any assistance?
It is become apparent to me that engagement isn't what my boyfriend wants, at minimum not appropriate now. We've been dating a little significantly less than a yr. A number of months back we started out talking about engagement and the future. The talks were equally him and me. We even went as significantly as to go to Kay's to search at rings at try out them on (it was his selection to go. He truly pushed it).

A week following going to appear at rings, he has completely backed off of the engagement talk. If I provide up one thing wedding connected, he commences to glimpse uncomfortable and possibly adjustments the subject or ignores it totally. He also has turn into quite defensive when I provide up the reality that he does not talk about it any longer - he says that I'm reading through also significantly into points.

My question is: Ought to I also end speaking/considering about engagement completely?
I have to respectfully disagree that it is "too soon" to talk about marriage. We're equally grown ups (not in high college), we have ideas for the potential, and we're each mature.

I know so numerous partners (including his dad and mom) that had been young when they married.

I am not producing excuses for this situation - I am just stating that I do not feel it's as well soon in general to get started seriously talking about marriage.
I'm NOT pushy on this issue. Ahead of we went to look at rings, he talked about it equally with me. I've told him that I feel that when the time arrives it will occur.

It sucks that every person assumes I am hanging this more than his head like an ultimatum. I am not.


Greatest solution:

Solution by Mrs♥B2b
Let it go for a bit. You haven't been collectively really prolonged so let him be for now. He probably just needed to get an concept of what you would like ultimately. Wait it out due to the fact he obviously does not want to chat about it right now.



Give your reply to this issue below!

No comments:

Post a Comment