Friday, April 29, 2011

Can you find this engagement ring for me from an actual store (not online)?

Question by Mac: Can you uncover this engagement ring for me from an actual retailer (not on the web)?
http://www.diamondharmony.com/items/14k_White_Gold_Facet_Stone_1_3_Carat_Diamond_Bridal_Set-5299-19.html

I require to uncover this engagement ring and marriage ceremony band from a jewelry retailer (this kind of as Zales, Kay, and so on.) and not from an online keep. Can you support me out?

If the actual ring can not be found in a true keep, how could I get one produced exactly like this? Thank you
Okay, great! Thank you for your solutions, everyone! Do you know in which I could get started seeking for a customized jeweler? Are there any nicely recognized chains that also do custom produced rings as well?


Very best answer:

Remedy by Tha Princess
Wow, it's fairly. I'm positive they have rings equivalent to that in Zales or Kay. But if you have to get it manufactured then go to a jeweler who specializes in customized jewelry. Notify them what you want and get them to make it.



Give your answer to this question under!

No comments:

Post a Comment