Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Help please!!! wedding set advice?

Question by ariel: Support make sure you!!! marriage ceremony set advice?
I don't know which i like very best. I'm i want to a truly easy girl, nothing also large to shiny. not truly a "bling" form of particular person. also a wedding ceremony set is one thing I want to increase previous with and nevertheless enjoy it. right here are my top three picks:

one) I like the antique glimpse of this, but the gap among the rings would annoy the crap out of me:
http://cgi.ebay.com/WOMENS-CZ-Wedding-ENGAGEMENT-two-RING-SET-Sz-five-6-7-8-nine-/320524421115?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_&hash=item4aa0be87fb#ht_2826wt_700

2) this is my fiance's pick. it looks like everybody has this although and it looks a bit childish. I kinda like it, if i couldn't locate something much better, this would be my decide on as nicely:
http://cgi.ebay.com/1ct-Princess-AAA-Graded-CZ-Wedding-Engagement-Ring-Set-/320516963837?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_&hash=item4aa04cbdfd#ht_2840wt_698

3) this is one particular that is distinct and I think that is why I like it. but no one else seems to thing it's quite...me. IDK if i could see myself putting on it at fifty...:
http://cgi.ebay.com/STERLING-SILVER-CZ-ENGAGEMENT-Wedding-RING-SET-SZ-five-9-/260691577157?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_&hash=item3cb26dc945#ht_851wt_698

I am in college to be a 2nd grade teacher so I don't like large jewellery. aid please....just choose your preferred and why. thanks so a lot!!


Very best answer:

Solution by Ashley Y
I really like the 3rd one particular!!!
the other two glimpse just like each other ring you see close to.. but its your ring so your option!

but to me wow the 3rd a single is amazing!!

also.. with the gap, some folks may not notice it, but i noticed it on a set that i tried using on, and as soon as you see it you will Always see it.. but some people are distinct..

cheers



Add your own solution in the feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment