Thursday, April 28, 2011

my engagement ring?

Query by Girlicious: my engagement ring?
its been two weeks now that we announced our planned wedding. he didnt have time to propose because upon agreeing with the date, for some cause it slip out my mouth whilst talking to my mom one night. *laughs. anyway, i actually want at least a carat, and princess cut. he wished to purchase it from Kay jewellers. effectively, we just checked it on-line and but had to see the rings for actual. anyway, i just wana inquire if there r other jewelry keep you would recommend. you know, high quality items but not actually break our wallets. he is okay with less than 2k. also, what's very best : a wedding set, or a solitaire ring and matching marriage ceremony bands? *scratches head. shed me some light pls. ty


Best solution:

Remedy by Linda
It is not the dimension of the diamond that you acquire it is how your marriage is.



Add your personal answer in the feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment