Friday, April 29, 2011

buying my boyfriend a promise ring?

Issue by Isabella V.: acquiring my boyfriend a promise ring?
My boyfriend and I have agreed that we each think guarantee rings are a sensible issue to get at this position in our romance. We're nonetheless debating on the which means of the rings, because we each know this is a large step in our romantic relationship.

Anyways,
i'm not positive what variety of ring to get him? I've looked at Zales, Helzberg, Macy's, Kay and so many more merchants. And so way, Zales is the only area with extremely great seeking bands for males.
But what metal is the very best selection for a man? I really don't want him to feel like he's sporting a wedding ceremony band.


Finest reply:

Reply by NCIS ♥ Addict
♥ You can also examine out www.limogesjewelry.com. They have fantastic jewelry for absolutely everyone (including adult males). They are wonderful charges & good quality rings. I've included this article/web site that may possibly support you select the sort of metal.

http://engagementrings.lovetoknow.com/wiki/Guarantee_Rings_for_Males



Give your answer to this query below!

No comments:

Post a Comment