Thursday, April 28, 2011

Where can I find such a ring?

Query by encourager4God: Wherever can I discover this sort of a ring?
I misplaced my engagement ring/marriage ceremony band:( I was extremely sad b/c my husband set a good deal of adore and I felt a great deal of income into that set). Now being married virtually 17 years I am seeking for a sterling silver or white gold cubic Zircon eternity ring which is the previous current and foreseeable future diamonds with each other with 3 diamonds, Does any 1 know where I can discover a 1/3to one/two carat complete dimensions ring that I just described and if they are a lot of funds? My beloved would like to get me one particular so I just believed I would request?


Finest remedy:

Reply by K-frizzle
You could attempt Kay Jewelers. I've noticed these 3 stone diamond rings on their internet site just before.



Give your solution to this query below!

No comments:

Post a Comment