Tuesday, April 26, 2011

cubicjewelry.com vs. ziamond.com??? HELP!?

Issue by MAMA2BE??: cubicjewelry.com vs. ziamond.com??? Support!?
I not long ago misplaced my authentic wedding ceremony band and engagement set. The insurance deductible it too substantial ($ 1K) for me to pay out so I am pondering about opting for a CZ set. I don't want hsn or qvc so while exploring I came across cubicjewelry.com and ziamond.com. Has anyone ever before actually witnessed a ring from both of these internet sites? If so what is your suggestion? Can you give me guidance, other internet sites and many others...I search forward to hearing your responses!!

Serious solutions only make sure you.


Very best answer:

Remedy by susieO'q
Try a moissanite rather...greater high quality and longer lasting



Know better? Leave your own reply in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment