Friday, April 29, 2011

Q&A: Is he going to propose? I'm so confused >.<?

Issue by I sting yo encounter.: Is he heading to propose? I'm so perplexed >.
My boyfriend and I have been dating for nine months. We appreciate every other very considerably and have talked about finding married someday, getting children, and planned our lives together. On Black Friday we went searching at the mall, largely just hunting about and acquiring entertaining. When we were leaving we handed KAYs, and he asked if I wished to mess with the men and women there. I was baffled, and he stated to just adhere to his lead. We went in, and he said we had been hunting for an engagement ring. The lady had me try a few on, and he appeared to be truly intent on what I liked. I tried using not to get to into it, simply because I previously know he needs to wait til he's 21 to get married, so he can drink at his wedding. But he also is aware I do not want to wait that lengthy, and have constantly wished to be married youthful and have children youthful. Either way, he manufactured me leave following I attempted on the one I liked the most, and wait exterior. He talked to the lady for about 5 minutes, and when he came out he said he explained to her it was a joke. He was all informal, but a minor too much, and asked me if I really liked them, because I didn't look to ecstatic. I said I wasn't heading to get my hopes up, and he just laughed and we left.
Now, yesterday, I was joking close to and stating I was going to marry my blanket since it was so soft and cozy, and he replied there was no point in him giving me my xmas current if I was heading to marry an individual (factor) else. I bugged him about it for a couple of minutes, but he diverted my interest.
All along he's been declaring my current is shiny.
Nowadays, when we went to his residence, I experimented with to run upstairs and discover it, since he said he hid it in his coat pocket. Of program, he pinned me, and made me wait downstairs whilst he took his grandma upstairs. They had been up there for a great five or much more minutes, and he advised me later on he showed her. I tried to bribe his grandma into telling me with tiny transform (as a joke) and she had this glimpse, when she said "Tell you your Xmas current? Oh no, no..." and laughed.
On the way back to my property, he asked me if I imagined he was finding me an engagement ring. I said no, but I was smiling and laughing so he mentioned I was lying. I informed him yet again, no, but I hoped he was. He said he couldn't find the money for something like that appropriate now and when he did get me one, it would be really good and pricey. I informed him I didn't treatment how significantly it fees, but he said it had to be higher high quality and diamonds and this kind of.
Of course, that manufactured me doubt it. But then once more, he has a tendency to lie simply because I have a tendency to uncover items out.
When I guessed he was taking me to a hotel for my birthday, he explained he wasn't, and did.
When I guessed he'd get me a dog, he stated he wasn't, and did.
Could this be yet another 1 of people?
If not, what could it be?
I don't see him messing with my head like this just to let me down, but I can see him messing with my head like this just to preserve me baffled.
What do you consider?
Sorry it's so lengthy..
Btw, we're both 17, and have been through a good deal jointly. We're not high school airheads, and get our relationship significantly and maintain it to a really high standard.
Thank you!!


Finest answer:

Answer by Rafael
sure!



Add your individual remedy in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment