Thursday, April 28, 2011

What's the best way to clean white gold jewelry?

Query by H.A.R.: What's the very best way to clean white gold jewelry?
I'm a newlywed. I am wearing my great grandma's white gold and diamond wedding ring. It's lovely! I've been putting on it for a number of months now but I've noticed parts of the ring are commencing to get dirty. It has this white soap scum hunting stuff on it. I do wash my hands a great deal so it's possible it is soap scum. I do not know. I experimented with tarnex due to the fact that is what I use on all of my sterling silver jewellery, but that didn't operate. Is there something like that for white gold?


Finest remedy:

Solution by B195
Right here is a fantastic way to clean your rings and jewellery. My wife employs it to clean hers and it constantly looks wonderful. The good aspect is too that it employs things that you will probably have spherical the residence anyway these kinds of as washing up liquid.
I have attached two back links, a single gives particulars on how to securely and properly clear your jewellery in a safe and sound way ( the one particular my wife uses), the other is about does and do not for jewellery. They are equally really worth looking at to make your jewellery look as very good as doable and give it as lengthy a daily life as achievable,
http://www.wightmangoldsmiths.co.united kingdom/jewellery%20clean.htm (Jewellery cleansing details).
http://www.wightmangoldsmiths.co.uk/treatment.htm (information to care of your jewellery).

I hope this has been useful to you.



Add your own remedy in the feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment