Monday, April 25, 2011

Q&A: Why is a fake engagement ring so wrong?

Question by Michelle: Why is a fake engagement ring so wrong?
My fiancee and I went ring buying a handful of weeks back and have been having this discussion actually since. I want a CZ. We are paying out for the marriage ceremony on our individual and currently have a youngster. The ring I want appears real, not low cost seeking. My view position is this: Why expend a good deal of money on a ring when that cash can go in the direction of our kid and in the direction of the wedding. I am not 1 to put on jewellery so I would choose a thing that is fake. In my viewpoint it's a symbol of spending the relaxation of your life together. His view stage is this: He feels low cost. He stated he's not low-cost on himself, he wont be inexpensive on his loved ones. Am I mistaken? If not, how do I make him see that it's ok to acquire a CZ as an alternative of genuine diamond?


Best answer:

Reply by Lex
I really don't consider it's wrong. I consider it's down to what you want and it is a excellent indication that you are frugal and content with the basic points.



Add your very own answer in the responses!

No comments:

Post a Comment