Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Designing engagement ring...need opinions?

Question by BRITTLE: Designing engagement ring...want opinions?
We are acquiring my e-ring custom created and I'm torn between a diamond or a gemstone!

We can't find the money for a actual diamond as my fiance just located out he's deploying and we have to move the marriage ceremony date up by a full 12 months and we're paying for it ourselves. I really don't thoughts not obtaining a real diamond, but what would be the best substitute? I really don't like CZ as I think it looks too fake. I've examine great evaluations about asha diamonds and was wondering if these were shut to the actual factor.

I'm also thinking about going non-classic and getting a gemstone set in a micropave diamonds. My birthstone is a diamond (thanks Mom!) so I just don't know what to do. If you have a gemstone e-ring, do folks give you some grief about it?

Can anybody provide some ideas?! I would drastically value any aid...
@ Tammy - OMG I imagined of that too, but he's also April (5 days apart) AND we're acquiring married in April! How funny lol


Finest answer:

Reply by tammyj_1971
I in fact had a comparable dilemma. I DIDN'T WANT a diamond. But of course, born in April. My Husband however, was born in march. My ring is a stunning square adorable aquamarine, surrounded by micropave diamonds, set in silver. No one has actually provided me any grief about it. In reality I've gotten practically nothing but compliments on it. So possibly your groom's birthstone? Or the birthstone for the month of your marriage ceremony. (The "birth" of your new lifestyle?)



Give your remedy to this issue beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment