Thursday, April 28, 2011

Is sterling silver good?

Query by Naomi Belle: Is sterling silver very good?
My husband and I purchased a set of actually great and actually high-priced wedding rings (on credit score :/) and because of to equally of us loosing our work, we had to make a really difficult determination and return the rings. I am not a materialistic person but when it arrives to not having a marriage ceremony ring I get very emotional. I obtained a brochure from KAY Jewelers nowadays and they are getting great specials on rings. I was seeking at a ring that is 3/eight carats sterling silver for $ 199, there is also a 1/ten carat white gold for the same price but smaller sized in size. The sterling silver ring is a vogue ring that can pass for a wedding ring and the white gold ring is a promise ring. Neither of them are formally marriage ceremony rings. I just truly want to get a single...

Need to I wait until finally we are ready to obtain something far better or get a single of these? If so, which would be the smartest?


Finest remedy:

Remedy by Nat Nat
sterling sliver is superb, it doesn't rust due to the fact it includes 92.five% actual siliver by bodyweight & yeah, it really is low-cost!



Give your solution to this query beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment