Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Engagement?

Question by t_rizzzle: Engagement?
Okay, so I had a pal who acquired engaged. Her ring is quite fairly. When I complimented her on it, she rolled her eyes and stated "It really is CZ." Obviously not content about it, but I asked her if it mattered? They equally just graduated higher education and neither of them are just rolling in it... and now marriage ceremony charges coming up.

My query is: Does it usually have to be a diamond? I am beginning to assume I'd consider a wonderful hand lower CZ about an itty-bitty diamond when time comes. My pal and I have different opinions, but she knew it was heading to be CZ to begin with. SHE EVEN ENCOURAGED IT so she could get engaged. And it is a nice a single, he didn't get it off the shelf at Walmart or something. I'm beginning to believe she assumed he would go get her a diamond even though she claimed it was important.


Greatest remedy:

Solution by Bree
No, it doesn't have to be a diamond. A lot of partners are opting for other gemstones like sapphires, rubies, emeralds or heading with less costly options like CZs. I really don't feel it's well worth it to go into a large credit card debt to buy a fancy diamond ring. That is not the way to commence off an engagement! Couples can always upgrade later if they want.



Know far better? Depart your own remedy in the remarks!

No comments:

Post a Comment