Friday, April 29, 2011

What do you think about this ladies?

Question by marine's girl: What do you consider about this ladies?
okay, me and my fiance picked out incredible rings. my engagement band, my wedding band, and his for like 800 bucks.
http://www.kay.com/webapp/wcs/retailers/ser…

well last moment, i discover out he goes and picks completely diverse rings last min. im thankful he is acquiring me great rings, but i cherished that we choose these out, and he alterations his thoughts.
2nd, he is getting these rings from a man he is in the marines with. he performs at a jewelry retailer. he advised my bf that he could get me a career there. ( i have a bodily disability. my arms are shorter than the regular persons, but i am still one hundred% able of doing everything anyone else does.) im getting a tough time discovering a task and he informed me and my bf to our faces he could get me a task. hes the asst supervisor there. he also is acquiring my bf a hundred bucks off our rings. but i never obtained the career. its been 3 months considering that i applied. nothing at all... i named a million times and obtained a million excuses. and i sense betrayed that my bf is nonetheless carrying out business with this man. we are by now finding rings for excellent prices. i advised him id fairly get twenty dollar rings from walmart than do company with this man. what are your views?

am i overreacting?
http://www.kay.com/webapp/wcs/shops/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10101&catalogId=10001&productId=950027300&topCatId=15051&bcCatIds=15051.15057.15107


Very best answer:

Reply by sanwenrya
Be content with the rings that he has chosen for you. Don't be as well disappointed that you didn't get the task. You are far better off not working for an individual that offers you the run close to. Besides that you received a very good deal. Get pleasure from! Your fellow genuinely loves you to go through what he did for you!



Give your answer to this question under!

No comments:

Post a Comment