Thursday, April 28, 2011

Am I really engaged?

Question by mslorikaraoke: Am I actually engaged?
My fiance' and I have been together two one/two decades. He asked me to marry him previous yr w/o a ring, I of course mentioned indeed. For my birthday a handful of months later on he gave me a ring made of sterling silver and piece of pottery that the product sales woman assured him was ming dynasty. I love the ring but I by no means regarded as it as my engagement ring. I misplaced the ring months later on. Even though we speak about the wedding ceremony every single now and then, we have not set a date, and when I provide up the actuality that i nonetheless don't have an engagement ring, he brings up the ring i misplaced. Am I truly engaged?


Very best answer:

Answer by Kate
no and you wont be married for a extended time possibly



What do you believe? Answer under!

No comments:

Post a Comment