Monday, April 25, 2011

does clear nail polish prevent turning body green?

Query by George And Victoria V: does clear nail polish stop turning entire body green?
so i was at a liquation sale right now due to the fact every thing was ninety% off and i bought me a new wedding ceremony ring because i lost my aged one particular whilst functioning out at the gym 1 evening.. but it may be fake. the woman at the counter explained it was sterling silver though. anywho- my sister right now advised me that if you but apparent nail polish on it will not turn it green is this accurate? and do i set it on the ring or my finger? make sure you allow me know- thanx.


Best reply:

Reply by FootballChick
On the ring, not your finger. Certainly, if the ring is fake or not a precious metal then the apparent nail polish varieties a barrier in between the metal and the oil/moisture from your hands. That's what turns your finger green and tarnishes the ring. Some individuals have a reaction to precious metals also and their finger will flip black when it arrives in get in touch with with 14K gold or sterling silver. Apparent polish on the within of the band should avoid this also. I would be hesitant to use on a pricey ring although.



What do you believe? Reply under!

No comments:

Post a Comment