Tuesday, April 26, 2011

How do I get ring size from hubby without him knowing. its a surprise!?

Query by Due in September <3: How do I get ring dimensions from hubby devoid of him realizing. its a surprise!?
My husband and I are having an anniversary in three weeks.
I want to get him a new marriage ceremony ring. The a single he has I just dont like :).
I found a bunch of new ones at Kay's but how do I get his ring size without him knowing. I don't don't forget what it was just before. I want to shock him!

Any ideas would be wonderful! thank you!
my husband does not liek his ring. it is a quite plain white gold ring, which he truly ruined over the previous two a long time.
It is discoloring and he does point out acquiring a new ring....It is not just that I merely do not like it, I picked out the initial one particular!
Believe me I understand about the ring means some thing, I am not just determining for my husband to get a new ring....The very first ring was picked out jointly, he selected it since it was the most affordable. He virtually asked the woman what was the cheapest they had, and thats the one particular he wanted and obtained. I was 19, going on twenty when we got married. Now I am heading on 22 and can afford the rings he was originially looking at.


Best reply:

Answer by JM
what keep did you get it from prior to, they might have it on record. in addition to that i just can not think of a excellent way. keep in brain, you can constantly get it re-sized. it only requires about a week! greatest wishes and congrats on the anniversary!



What do you assume? Remedy below!

No comments:

Post a Comment