Wednesday, April 27, 2011

question about my wedding set?

Query by Jacob's mommy #2 on the way: question about my wedding ceremony set?
We obtained a three piece matching marriage ceremony set. We don't have all varieties of cash and obtained a sterling silver set that was also coated in a rhodium plating so it was meant to not tarnish. Nicely Not even two months right after sporting the rings they are tarnished. My husbands is fine simply because he wears his only when he doesn't perform so he doesn't ruin it and wears a diverse titanium band we received for him. I am so upset. I wish we would have invested the additional money on rings that will last. I even now have the ring he gave me when he proposed when we were in high college but I can not find a band to go with it simply because of it really is shape. Should I attempt and see if he will allow me to get a new wedding ceremony set? Is that wrong to do? What else can I do, my rings are tarnished and I took very good treatment of them. I am so upset! :(
I purchased it off a seller on ebay and they will not do anything at all about it because it is been past the 14 day window.
thanks for all your solutions all have been fantastic. I spoke to my hubby and we are going to search at some white gold rings and get an idea of what we want and what we can find the money for. I am pretty basic when it arrives to a ring I want a thing that will last and thats all that matters. Diamond dimensions does not make a difference. All that issues is we picked it out together. Thanks every person!


Best answer:

Solution by sme168
I know rhodium plating on gold wears off and wants to be redone every single couple of years...I'm not confident what the existence span is more than silver.

See if the spot you acquired them from can do nearly anything about it.



What do you think? Reply beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment