Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wedding gift for my mom?

Question by Adrianne: Wedding ceremony present for my mom?
We're getting a challenging time coming up with a gift for my mother at our wedding ceremony. What do you consider of a mother's ring? With my birthstone and my fiance's? They're two shades of green, and green is our wedding ceremony colour, so it seems like a cool notion... but is it weird to give her a ring that showcases just the two of us? I have a brother and sister as well... but we have been pondering, this is much less a mother's ring, and more of a present to commemorate our wedding.

Here's what I imply: http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g118/adriannehamberg/Ring1.jpg

Is this an appropriate gift for a mom? She'll be the only mother or father in attendance, and she's been really supportive of us.

1 last question - she has delicate skin, if we have this cast in sterling silver, would she nonetheless be in a position to use it? The gemstones are genuine, but it's twice as much to have it cast in white gold. She's well worth it... but we even now want to pinch our pennies for the marriage ceremony... :)
I'm not heading to depart my fiance out, it's our joint gift for my mother. That would defeat the entire position - the ring is in appreciation for her help of us.
Jenn, I love that first hyperlink. Thank you for the ideas!


Finest remedy:

Answer by Renee
if you are going to do a ring like that don't do it with the fiances stone it really should just be you and your siblings thats its

also I would have it done in white gold it will previous lengthier and the risk of her finger turning green is zero



What do you consider? Reply beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment