Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mixing Metals??...........................?

Query by Love Is Sweet: Mixing Metals??...........................?
My wedding band is sterling silver and my engagement ring is white gold. Apart from the actuality that the gold is shinier, the silver is obtaining dull in comparison to the gold. Should I keep wearing my wedding band or really should I put on 1 that is white gold? Am I bad if I don't wear the silver a single??


Very best solution:

Reply by String of pearls
It really is not the fact that you are bad or something even like that. A jeweller friend of mine says that gold/white gold will type of attack and put on down silver, which is the lead to of the dullness. You could just check out having it cleaned. Nevertheless the same will just take place once more. This also goes for different golds/white golds. For instance if you have a 9ct white gold ring and an 18ct white gold ring the 18ct 1 will use down the other more than time. Total I'd just have it cleaned for now, relying on you personally I would see the wedding ceremony band as more essential than the engagement ring.



What do you believe? Answer beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment