Wednesday, April 27, 2011

difference between an engagement ring and fashion ring?

Question by cannot make up head: distinction between an engagement ring and trend ring?
I adore the glimpse of black and white diamonds.... but so far I have only been ready to locate them as vogue rings. I don't treatment about funds or carets of a big diamond... I was just searching for one thing a small much more various than the regular diamond engagement rings... I would rather shell out much more on the wedding ceremony band. Is there anything incorrect with making use of a trend ring as an engagement ring?

http://www.kay.com/webapp/wcs/retailers/servlet/product1|10101|10001|-1|22446607|15064|15064.20564

http://www.zales.com/largeImage/index.jsp?PID=2976037
thank you for all the replys :D


Very best remedy:

Remedy by FutureMrs.Kelleher
As long as you are pleased with it and it indicates some thing to you, then I see no issue with sporting a various sort of ring.



What do you believe? Remedy below!

No comments:

Post a Comment