Monday, April 25, 2011

Q&A: I'm planning a fake wedding! Help?

Question by ebay crazy: I'm organizing a fake wedding ceremony! Help?
so me and my bf of 1 yr and eight months want to have a fake wedding ceremony for exchanging guarantee rings, a small just a good friend or two if anything at all sort issue. I was preparing on acquiring pinkie rings for each of us and a white gown for me and perhaps a bow tie or something, result in he has good casual clothing.

it really is more for symbolic factors then something. anyone know in which i can store so a thing like this online or at the mall.

Also the rings i like to be white gold or a thing given that i have sterling silver jewellery and it starts to degrade simply because of my existence style i guess, but is there a less costly metal i should search at?


Finest answer:

Solution by Soon to be Mrs. Moulthrop
oh to be youthful once more.

Wait, I am on 26!

Honey, I consider you really should reread your query and request by yourself how really serious are you about this man anyway. A fake wedding ceremony? What are we? 10?



Give your answer to this issue under!

No comments:

Post a Comment